Da Nang City
Accounting & Finance
About DataHouse Asia
DataHouse Asia, a member of the ʻike Group, is a prominent software development company with three branches located in Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh, and Binh Duong, Vietnam. As part of the ʻike Group, a growing collective of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, we are closely affiliated with DataHouse Consulting, our sister company founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
An Accounting Intern is responsible for practicing their accounting knowledge and skills in a professional setting. Their duties include supporting accounting teams with various accounting projects and tasks as they gain more confidence within their desired industry.
- Filing accounting documentation
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Other accounting tasks.
- Assisting with e-invoice checking, storing and verifying.
- Other tasks related to tax matters assigned by supervisor.
- General administration of bank accounts.
- Assist setting up the enterprise resource planning system.
- Other administration tasks assigned by supervisor.
Education: Being studying or graduated with Accounting/Auditing/Finance bachelor degree
Experience & Skills:
- Essential: At least 4th year student, good at Office Informatics, English communication skill
Personality traits: Honest, careful, proactive and responsible at work.
- Enhance your English language on a day-to-day basis;
- Get hands-on experience in recruitment when working with professionals;
- Open your career opportunities in software and technology industry;
- Feel free to join all of our internal well-being, training and employee engagement events;
- Free access to use our pantry filled up with coffee, tea, fruits and snacks;
- Receive a monthly allowance for your internship, and a chance to join our family as an official member (you must earn it)