Binh Duong Province
About DataHouse Asia
DataHouse Asia, a member of the ʻike Group, is a prominent software development company with three branches located in Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh, and Binh Duong, Vietnam. As part of the ʻike Group, a growing collective of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, we are closely affiliated with DataHouse Consulting, our sister company founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
For those searching for a young, friendly, people-oriented, English-speaking environment, and – the most important part – opportunities to learn and start your career in IT, we dare to say YES, you are at the right place!
We are looking for excellent Salesforce Developer Interns to join our company. You will support our team in real company projects and gain hands-on working experience. You, yourself, decide how your internship will look like (comfortable vs. challenging) at our workplace.
- Gain experience in Salesforce and Apex to work on company projects
- Develop an understanding of a professional software company
- Become a company member to join all activities and receive monthly allowance
- Improve your English skills and practice professionalism
- Receive continuous opportunities to become an official employee of DataHouse Asia
- Good senior students or fresh graduates majored in Information Technology, Management Information System, or related majors
- The proactive mindset in dealing with problems, willingness to acquire new knowledge and skills, motivation, and dare to work in an English-speaking environment
- Passion in the IT industry
- If you are a sociable and helpful team player, as well as a team-sport lover, you are definitely welcome to our team!
- Enhance your English language on a day-to-day basis;
- Get hands-on experience in recruitment when working with professionals;
- Open your career opportunities in software and technology industry;
- Feel free to join all of our internal well-being, training and employee engagement events;
- Free access to use our pantry filled up with coffee, tea, fruits and snacks;
- Receive a monthly allowance for your internship, and a chance to join our family as an official member (you must earn it)