Binh Duong Province
About DataHouse Asia
DataHouse Asia, a member of the ʻike Group, is a prominent software development company with three branches located in Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh, and Binh Duong, Vietnam. As part of the ʻike Group, a growing collective of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, we are closely affiliated with DataHouse Consulting, our sister company founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
We are looking for Business Analysts who are responsible for project timeline, documentation, stakeholder relationship, and commitment to project delivery. As a team player, your role is vitally important to project success.
In addition, with your strong logical thinking, proactivity towards problems, passion for excellence and an open mind for learning, you will be a perfect fit for this job.
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and analyze the required information and data.
- Develop and manage internal and external relationships, maintain client satisfaction with respect to project activities and ensure effective communication with all stakeholders.
- Budgeting and forecasting; Planning and monitoring; Variance Analysis. Define business requirements and report them back to stakeholders.
- Consult, influence and present professional solutions to solve or improve clients’ business challenges. Plan, estimate, and report on work activities.
- Work closely with the software delivery team to meet client expectations. Conducting system tests & user acceptance tests.
- Make sure that all solutions recommended are functionally effective. Work closely with experts to ensure the solution is technically viable and cost-effective.
- Understand client’s business process management and business requirements.
- Great if you are familiar with Agile / Scrum, OOA & OOD;
- Proven experiences as a Business Analyst in software companies;
- Strong English communication skills (verbal and written);
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field;
- Be able to manage client relationships and negotiate changes to requirements or budget dealing;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
1. Competitive Compensation:
- Competitive salary, bonuses, with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and extra bonuses based on performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment and team-building allowances.
- Provided working tools: laptop and widescreen.
2. Continuous Learning and Development:
- Work with a global team and international clients.
- On-site programs to explore different cultures.
- Seniority rewards and learning budget.
- Extensive training sessions and certificate rewards.
3. Fun Vibes at Work:
- Weekly cafeteria expenses and snacks at the office
- Celebrations for public holidays and special occasions: Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day…
- Clubs and sports activities: football, table-tennis, badminton, foosball …
4. Health and Well-being:
- Statutory insurances and annual health-check.
- National coverage healthcare card and flu shots.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone
- Supportive gestures for your important milestones.
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Join our exceptional team and enjoy these attractive benefits. Explore our open positions and take your career to new heights with us!