Business Development Specialist
Da Nang City
About DataHouse Asia
DataHouse Asia, a member of the ʻike Group, is a prominent software development company with three branches located in Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh, and Binh Duong, Vietnam. As part of the ʻike Group, a growing collective of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, we are closely affiliated with DataHouse Consulting, our sister company founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, Junior to Mid-level experienced individual to join our team as a Business Development Specialist. You will be responsible for supporting Business Development Executives and Global Sales team for the growth and expansion of our business in the US and APAC market through strategic sales and marketing initiatives. The Business Development Specialist will play a crucial role in supporting sales and partnership operations such as identifying and pursuing opportunities, building and maintaining relationships, and contributing to the overall success of our organization.
The successful candidate will possess strong communication and negotiation skills in English, experience in business development and sales operation, and the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team. If you are a results-oriented professional with a passion for driving business growth, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities:
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients and target industries.
- Generate leads through networking events, online research, and other external engagements.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of potential clients/partnership and opportunities.
- Build and maintain client relationships:
- Establish and nurture relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Conduct regular client meetings to understand their needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure client satisfaction and address any concerns.
- Sales and marketing activities:
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations to potential clients.
- Maintain sales pipeline data and reporting.
- Assist in the creation of marketing materials, such as brochures, presentations, and proposals.
- Familiarity in Contract Management is a plus.
- Market intelligence and analysis:
- Stay updated on industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities.
- Analyse market data to identify potential areas for business growth.
- Provide insights and recommendations to the management team based on market analysis.
- Reporting and documentation:
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities, client interactions, and business development progress.
- Prepare regular reports on sales performance, market trends, and business development activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business / Entrepreneurship, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum 1 year experience in business development, sales, marketing or a similar role.
- The 1-year work experience must be in IT software development and consulting field.
- Strong communication in English and interpersonal skills. Results-driven mindset with a focus on achieving targets.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong administration and task/document organizational skill.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other digital daily office operation tools.
- Good knowledge of market research and analysis techniques.
- Good negotiation and presentation abilities.
1. Competitive Compensation:
- Competitive salary, bonuses, with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and extra bonuses based on performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment and team-building allowances.
- Provided working tools: laptop and widescreen.
2. Continuous Learning and Development:
- Work with a global team and international clients.
- On-site programs to explore different cultures.
- Seniority rewards and learning budget.
- Extensive training sessions and certificate rewards.
3. Fun Vibes at Work:
- Weekly cafeteria expenses and snacks at the office
- Celebrations for public holidays and special occasions: Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day…
- Clubs and sports activities: football, table-tennis, badminton, foosball …
4. Health and Well-being:
- Statutory insurances and annual health-check.
- National coverage healthcare card and flu shots.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone
- Supportive gestures for your important milestones.
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Join our exceptional team and enjoy these attractive benefits. Explore our open positions and take your career to new heights with us!