Da Nang City
About DataHouse Asia
DataHouse Asia, a member of the ʻike Group, is a prominent software development company with three branches located in Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh, and Binh Duong, Vietnam. As part of the ʻike Group, a growing collective of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, we are closely affiliated with DataHouse Consulting, our sister company founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
When you choose DataHouse, you become part of an entrepreneurial culture that is passionate about making customers succeed through innovative technologies. As we grow our team and look to expand our customer base, we seek individuals with innovative ideas, deep subject matter expertise, a global perspective and the kind of grit that allows you and your team to see a project through – a quality that has been a DataHouse trademark from Day One. Our Culture promotes a value-centric, people focused mindset, that translates to working within the context of your role, but always striving to add value to your clients, your teams, and to your community. Many exciting things are being planned at DataHouse, and we look forward to the part you could play in making it happen. Join us, for the Greater Good.
As a Junior Data Analyst, you will work closely with clients and project teams to identify critical issues where data and analytics can deliver value and develop and deploy solutions. You will be responsible for the execution of analytics work plans, which includes working with data models and pipelines, performing data exploration, manipulation, and cleaning tasks, creating custom reports and dashboards, communicating key results, as well as following analytics methodologies and best practices.
- Understand and document clients’ business needs and data flows to identify where analytical processes can add value and prescribe appropriate solutions.
- Collect, manipulate and store data from various sources to construct streamlined data pipelines used to integrate with analytical software dashboards.
- Help to scope and build analytics environments using open-source technologies and off-the-shelf packaged solutions.
- Apply analytical understanding and critical thinking skills to identify trends and patterns within data.
- Generate insights and recommendations by conducting routine analyses of various data systems.
- Contribute to data profiling, exploration, hypothesis testing, and statistical modeling using R or Python.
- Communicate key findings to various stakeholders to facilitate data-driven decision-making or storytelling.
- Follow methodologies and best practices outlined by Data Analytics team.
Education: Four-year degree in related field (Information Management/Informatics, Computer Science/Engineering, Data Science, Mathematics/Statistics, Business/Finance)
Essential Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years experience building data analytics platforms on tools and/or applications such as Tableau, PowerBI, Quicksight, etc.
- 2+ years experience working with databases, data modelling, data collection and warehousing, ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load), etc.
- 2+ years experience working with predictive models using machine learning algorithms.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated
Desirable Experience & Skills:
- Knowledge and experience working with AWS services
- Knowledge and experience using Continuous Process Improvement techniques such as Lean
- Knowledge and experience working in a team setting using various methodologies and frameworks such as Agile, Scrum, etc.
- Knowledge and experience using source control tools such as GitLab, GitHub, etc.
1. Competitive Compensation:
- Competitive salary, bonuses, with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and extra bonuses based on performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment and team-building allowances.
- Provided working tools: laptop and widescreen.
2. Continuous Learning and Development:
- Work with a global team and international clients.
- On-site programs to explore different cultures.
- Seniority rewards and learning budget.
- Extensive training sessions and certificate rewards.
3. Fun Vibes at Work:
- Weekly cafeteria expenses and snacks at the office
- Celebrations for public holidays and special occasions: Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day…
- Clubs and sports activities: football, table-tennis, badminton, foosball …
4. Health and Well-being:
- Statutory insurances and annual health-check.
- National coverage healthcare card and flu shots.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone
- Supportive gestures for your important milestones.
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Join our exceptional team and enjoy these attractive benefits. Explore our open positions and take your career to new heights with us!