Ho Chi Minh City
About DataHouse Asia
DataHouse Asia, a member of the ʻike Group, is a prominent software development company with three branches located in Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh, and Binh Duong, Vietnam. As part of the ʻike Group, a growing collective of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, we are closely affiliated with DataHouse Consulting, our sister company founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
We are looking for a good UI/UX Designer to join our team. The design team, a part of the bigger tech team, is at the forefront of software development cycle. In this role, you should have a mindset of software craftsmanship, and good English communication skills, your spirit of being a good team player and working experience with US, EU customers as a plus.
- Gather and analyze requirements.
- Perform personal research/business domain research; perform usability tests.
- Create Prototypes, Wireframes, and User flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Create high-level UI design, UI Library; design best-in-class UX and create UX documents.
- Work closely with Product owners, Project manager, engineers, and other stakeholders to design and develop intuitive and compelling UI/UX patterns.
- Strong portfolio of previous UX/UI projects that demonstrates completed design skills and ability to make user-centered experience products;
- Proficiency with design tools as: Figma, Sketch App, Photoshop, AI;
- Proficiency with research methodology;
- UI/UX design experience on Web or App for multiple devices (PC, phone, tablet) and platforms (Windows, Android, iOS);
- IT background and working experience with US, EU customers as a plus
1. Competitive Compensation:
- Competitive salary, bonuses, with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and extra bonuses based on performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment and team-building allowances.
- Provided working tools: laptop and widescreen.
2. Continuous Learning and Development:
- Work with a global team and international clients.
- On-site programs to explore different cultures.
- Seniority rewards and learning budget.
- Extensive training sessions and certificate rewards.
3. Fun Vibes at Work:
- Weekly cafeteria expenses and snacks at the office
- Celebrations for public holidays and special occasions: Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day…
- Clubs and sports activities: football, table-tennis, badminton, foosball …
4. Health and Well-being:
- Statutory insurances and annual health-check.
- National coverage healthcare card and flu shots.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone
- Supportive gestures for your important milestones.
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Join our exceptional team and enjoy these attractive benefits. Explore our open positions and take your career to new heights with us!