Binh Duong Province
About DataHouse Asia
DataHouse Asia, a member of the ʻike Group, is a prominent software development company with three branches located in Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh, and Binh Duong, Vietnam. As part of the ʻike Group, a growing collective of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, we are closely affiliated with DataHouse Consulting, our sister company founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
The position as an IT Support will be responsible for all activities related to the IT and Facilities in Binh Duong branch to ensure that the processes relating to IT follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines, including not limited to supporting end-users, managing assets and troubleshoot IT issues and any other duties or ad-hoc requested by the IT Lead.
In addition, by joining IT team, you will be trained by the senior team members and IT Lead to orientate your career path as a DevOps in the future.
- Manage computer networks and systems including software, mainframes, VPNs, routers and other physical hardware, etc.
- Update and troubleshoot IT issues (network, hardware, etc.) for users on-demand or from inspection of the systems.
- Set up and fix facilities if needed.
- Purchase and manage IT assets in Binh Duong.
- Participate in IT projects as assigned by the IT Lead.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level with a major in Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 1 year of experience in the role of IT support/IT Helpdesk/System Admin
- Experience in network management (WAN/LAN configuration); hardware and software support; providing IT support to customer
- Be able to work independently with the remote supervision of IT Leader;
- Basic communication in English;
- Be honest, trustworthy and responsible in the strong one-team spirit.
1. Competitive Compensation:
- Competitive salary, bonuses, with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and extra bonuses based on performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment and team-building allowances.
- Provided working tools: laptop and widescreen.
2. Continuous Learning and Development:
- Work with a global team and international clients.
- On-site programs to explore different cultures.
- Seniority rewards and learning budget.
- Extensive training sessions and certificate rewards.
3. Fun Vibes at Work:
- Weekly cafeteria expenses and snacks at the office
- Celebrations for public holidays and special occasions: Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day…
- Clubs and sports activities: football, table-tennis, badminton, foosball …
4. Health and Well-being:
- Statutory insurances and annual health-check.
- National coverage healthcare card and flu shots.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone
- Supportive gestures for your important milestones.
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Join our exceptional team and enjoy these attractive benefits. Explore our open positions and take your career to new heights with us!