Da Nang City
About DataHouse Asia
DataHouse Asia, a member of the ʻike Group, is a prominent software development company with three branches located in Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh, and Binh Duong, Vietnam. As part of the ʻike Group, a growing collective of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, we are closely affiliated with DataHouse Consulting, our sister company founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced AWS Cloud Operations Engineer to join our Cloud team. As an AWS Cloud Operations Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the reliable and efficient operation of our company’s cloud infrastructure. You will work with our software development team to design, build, and maintain the underlying infrastructure that supports our applications. This role requires a strong understanding of AWS best practices, as well as experience with DevOps and automation tools. The successful candidate will be able to work well under pressure, prioritize effectively, and communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Deploy, maintain, and test highly scalable cloud solution using AWS/Azure.
- Perform cloud development and integration, working with other developer and product owners.
- Work closely with QA and assist with testing (automated QA, user validation, load testing, smoke testing, and pen testing).
- Responsible for debugging within a complex environment that includes multiple connected systems.
- Responsible for operation reporting, cost reporting, health monitoring of the application.
- Enrich architecture with security standards and best practices, promote baseline configuration and work to reduce drift.
- Ensure the availability of all the components developed.
- Support company on training about Cloud and DevOps. Support other projects related to Cloud Architect and Troubleshoot if required.
AWS/Azure Certifications of Solution Architect Associate or SysOps Associate is preferred.
2. Experience & Skills:
- Good knowledge of Linux/Windows OS
- Experience working as a CloudEngineer / SysAdmin / DevOps
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum model.
- Experience of working in large projects involving multiple parties including Project Managers and third-party vendors on high profile and
- technologically innovative enterprise solutions.
- Experience with architecture, design, development, deployment, testing, and integration of enterprise-wide applications using containerization tools such as Docker, ECS.
- Experience with IaC tools such as Ansible, Terraform, and CloudFormation.
- Experience with a wide variety of continuous integration and source control tools such as Gitlab, CodeCommit.
- Proven track record of successful implementation of all project life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and enhancements.
- Familiar in the areas of continuous deployment, DevOps culture.
- Proficiency in English.
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Dynatrace, Splunk, CloudWatch, DataDog.
- Experience on operating/maintaining/troubleshooting the web application on Tomcat Server with best practices
- Experience with DevSecOps Best Practices
1. Competitive Compensation:
- Competitive salary, bonuses, with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and extra bonuses based on performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment and team-building allowances.
- Provided working tools: laptop and widescreen.
2. Continuous Learning and Development:
- Work with a global team and international clients.
- On-site programs to explore different cultures.
- Seniority rewards and learning budget.
- Extensive training sessions and certificate rewards.
3. Fun Vibes at Work:
- Weekly cafeteria expenses and snacks at the office
- Celebrations for public holidays and special occasions: Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day…
- Clubs and sports activities: football, table-tennis, badminton, foosball …
4. Health and Well-being:
- Statutory insurances and annual health-check.
- National coverage healthcare card and flu shots.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone
- Supportive gestures for your important milestones.
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Join our exceptional team and enjoy these attractive benefits. Explore our open positions and take your career to new heights with us!