Binh Duong Province
About DataHouse Asia
DataHouse Asia, a member of the ʻike Group, is a prominent software development company with three branches located in Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh, and Binh Duong, Vietnam. As part of the ʻike Group, a growing collective of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, we are closely affiliated with DataHouse Consulting, our sister company founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
We are looking for good Node.js Developers. You will collaborate with other designers to create compelling and eye-catching images and campaigns to increase our user base. In this role, you should have a mindset of clean-code, software craftsmanship, good English communication skills, and your spirit of being a good team player.
In addition, with your strong logical thinking, proactivity towards possible problems, passion for improving software quality, and an open mind for learning, you will be a perfect fit for this job.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side components.
- Design and implement APIs to support front-end functionality and third-party
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including designers, front-end developers, and product owners to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Implement back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing applications by writing clean, testable, reusable, and efficient code following best practices and coding standards.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Node.js developer.
- Solid understanding of RESTful systems and the principles of good API design.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze and resolve complex technical issues.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in version control systems, preferably Git.
- Experience working with Relational Database.
- Experience with modern web application architectures and cloud platforms (Such as AWS).
1. Competitive Compensation:
- Competitive salary, bonuses, with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and extra bonuses based on performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment and team-building allowances.
- Provided working tools: laptop and widescreen.
2. Continuous Learning and Development:
- Work with a global team and international clients.
- On-site programs to explore different cultures.
- Seniority rewards and learning budget.
- Extensive training sessions and certificate rewards.
3. Fun Vibes at Work:
- Weekly cafeteria expenses and snacks at the office
- Celebrations for public holidays and special occasions: Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day…
- Clubs and sports activities: football, table-tennis, badminton, foosball …
4. Health and Well-being:
- Statutory insurances and annual health-check.
- National coverage healthcare card and flu shots.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone
- Supportive gestures for your important milestones.
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Join our exceptional team and enjoy these attractive benefits. Explore our open positions and take your career to new heights with us!