Da Nang City
About DataHouse Asia
DataHouse Asia, a member of the ʻike Group, is a prominent software development company with three branches located in Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh, and Binh Duong, Vietnam. As part of the ʻike Group, a growing collective of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, we are closely affiliated with DataHouse Consulting, our sister company founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
We are looking for a Product Owner who can define and prioritize product requirements, build and manage the product backlog, validate product assumptions through user feedback, and deliver successful product releases.
In addition, the person in charge has to work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and marketing and interface with key stakeholders to identify and prioritize product features and ensure timely delivery.
- You’ll join a great team building amazing apps that serve millions of users, from concept to production.
- Make sure we understand our customers’ needs and fulfill their dreams.
- Work in a dynamic and professional environment, where you can contribute to turning dreams into products with a great team of engineers.
- As the central point of contact for our overseas clients, you will have a significant influence on the success of our company by using your English communication skills and your common sense
- If you know various PM Methods that is an advantage.
- At least 1 year of Product Owner role in the Software Development industry. You know your job well and learn how to deal with demanding customers
- Good English communication skills are a must.
- Psychological understanding
- Business mindset and ability to develop a vision for the direction of the product.
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to continue to acquire new competencies and accept new challenges, as well as Agility and flexibility to respond to changing priorities and needs.
- Critical thinker with creative problem-solving skills.
- Develop excellent customer relations, time management, and organization, as well as a solid knowledge of project management, such as planning, monitoring, and control skills.
- Technical background or experience in hands-on coding tasks is an advantage.
1. Competitive Compensation:
- Competitive salary, bonuses, with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and extra bonuses based on performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment and team-building allowances.
- Provided working tools: laptop and widescreen.
2. Continuous Learning and Development:
- Work with a global team and international clients.
- On-site programs to explore different cultures.
- Seniority rewards and learning budget.
- Extensive training sessions and certificate rewards.
3. Fun Vibes at Work:
- Weekly cafeteria expenses and snacks at the office
- Celebrations for public holidays and special occasions: Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day…
- Clubs and sports activities: football, table-tennis, badminton, foosball …
4. Health and Well-being:
- Statutory insurances and annual health-check.
- National coverage healthcare card and flu shots.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone
- Supportive gestures for your important milestones.
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Join our exceptional team and enjoy these attractive benefits. Explore our open positions and take your career to new heights with us!