Binh Duong Province
About DataHouse Asia
DataHouse Asia, a member of the ʻike Group, is a prominent software development company with three branches located in Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh, and Binh Duong, Vietnam. As part of the ʻike Group, a growing collective of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, we are closely affiliated with DataHouse Consulting, our sister company founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Are you a creative problem solver, able to lead large-scale, highly innovative projects and to drive the team to success?
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Project Manager to lead our project team(s), taking projects to a successful launch for our partners and beyond.
- Take responsibility for coordinating and driving our team working on project assignments with our partners worldwide
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders as needed in regards to project deliverable including managing expectations, changes, presenting and interfacing with partners
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involve all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Build and manage a schedule to ensure work is identified, assigned and completed on time
- Identify, track, manage and resolve project issues
- Identify, manage and mitigate project risks
- Motivate, develop and give directions to team members
- Effectively communicate status, progress, and issues to stakeholders and senior management
- At least 3+ years of experiences in software development & 1 years of experience in this position, having full application development to deployment experience
- Proven success in strategic management, leadership, planning, and organizational skills required
- Good at English communication skills, both verbal and written, regardless of audience, presentation or forum
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Life-cycle Management
- Good experience in managing project through all project management processes (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, closing)
- Competent understanding and knowledge of technical aspects of web or mobile applications
- Confident management of project schedules and tracking detailed task assignments
- Experience managing large-scale projects and/or multiple project management
- Self-motivated and high result-oriented working style; good learning attitude, professionalism and high senses of responsibility
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field
1. Competitive Compensation:
- Competitive salary, bonuses, with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and extra bonuses based on performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment and team-building allowances.
- Provided working tools: laptop and widescreen.
2. Continuous Learning and Development:
- Work with a global team and international clients.
- On-site programs to explore different cultures.
- Seniority rewards and learning budget.
- Extensive training sessions and certificate rewards.
3. Fun Vibes at Work:
- Weekly cafeteria expenses and snacks at the office
- Celebrations for public holidays and special occasions: Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day…
- Clubs and sports activities: football, table-tennis, badminton, foosball …
4. Health and Well-being:
- Statutory insurances and annual health-check.
- National coverage healthcare card and flu shots.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone
- Supportive gestures for your important milestones.
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Join our exceptional team and enjoy these attractive benefits. Explore our open positions and take your career to new heights with us!