About DataHouse Asia
DataHouse Asia, a member of the ʻike Group, is a prominent software development company with three branches located in Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh, and Binh Duong, Vietnam. As part of the ʻike Group, a growing collective of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, we are closely affiliated with DataHouse Consulting, our sister company founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
The position as a React.js Developer will be responsible for collaborating with designers to create compelling and eye-catching images and campaigns. In this role, you should have a mindset of clean-code, software craftsmanship, good English communication skills, and your spirit of being a good team player.
In addition, with your strong logical thinking, proactivity towards possible problems, passion for improving software quality and an open mind for learning, you will be a perfect fit for this job.
- Review interface designs and application requirements
- Discuss applications and user interface ideas with the development team
- Identify and enable user interactions on a web platform
- Use React concepts to implement and develop responsive components of the user interface
- Debug application code and troubleshooting interface software
- Develop and maintain front-end architectures that support user interfaces
- Improve and monitor front-end performance
- Develop updates and document application changes
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
Experience & Skills:
- ReactJS development experience, with an emphasis on web applications.
- Strong proficiency in ReactJS and its core principles.
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows such as Redux, Flux, or Context API is desirable.
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS, and responsive design principles.
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Good communication skills to collaborate effectively with the development team and stakeholders.
- Practical knowledge of REST endpoints and APIs
- Familiarity with AWS serverless architecture
- Experience with back-end technologies
1. Competitive Compensation:
- Competitive salary, bonuses, with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and extra bonuses based on performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment and team-building allowances.
- Provided working tools: laptop and widescreen.
2. Continuous Learning and Development:
- Work with a global team and international clients.
- On-site programs to explore different cultures.
- Seniority rewards and learning budget.
- Extensive training sessions and certificate rewards.
3. Fun Vibes at Work:
- Weekly cafeteria expenses and snacks at the office
- Celebrations for public holidays and special occasions: Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day…
- Clubs and sports activities: football, table-tennis, badminton, foosball …
4. Health and Well-being:
- Statutory insurances and annual health-check.
- National coverage healthcare card and flu shots.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone
- Supportive gestures for your important milestones.
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Join our exceptional team and enjoy these attractive benefits. Explore our open positions and take your career to new heights with us!