Da Nang City
About DataHouse Asia
DataHouse Asia, a member of the ʻike Group, is a prominent software development company with three branches located in Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh, and Binh Duong, Vietnam. As part of the ʻike Group, a growing collective of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, we are closely affiliated with DataHouse Consulting, our sister company founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
We are looking for a detail-oriented senior accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization. The Senior Accountant‘s responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, preparing tax returns, tax consultancy, assisting with audit preparations, analyzing financial index and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
- Use the highest standards and practices to ensure financial documents comply with the law
- Direct and guide the development center accountants.
- Record the general accounting transactions.
- Coordinate with development center accountants on the daily accounting tasks and finalize the financial statements.
- Prepare financial statements, produce other accounting reports, and check accuracy.
- Monitor and maintain the accounting system by suggesting and improving policies and procedures.
Coordinating with Auditing firm on Price Transferring Profile
- Prepare and file Tax Returns according to Vietnamese Tax Law.
- Research Tax Laws to consult the accounting team and ensure company complies with the latest regulations.
- Work with tax authority when having the inspection and explanation requirement. 20%
- Make suggestions to leadership to improve company tax system or simplify the process.
- Make suggestions to resolve financial problems, perform audits, and analyze profit loss.
- Prepare financial analyses and management reports.
- Assist with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Play a vital part in the company’s financial management which includes reporting to necessary parties.
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager
- Bachelor’s Degree of Accounting/Auditing
- English international certificate: can give the clear communication.
2. Experience & Skills:
- Essential: A minimum of 5 years of experience as the general accountant or in auditing field.
- Desirable: Having experience in IT industry or auditing firm may be advantageous
3. Personality traits:
- Self-learning/ Researching Skill
- System mindset
1. Competitive Compensation:
- Competitive salary, bonuses, with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and extra bonuses based on performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment and team-building allowances.
- Provided working tools: laptop and widescreen.
2. Continuous Learning and Development:
- Work with a global team and international clients.
- On-site programs to explore different cultures.
- Seniority rewards and learning budget.
- Extensive training sessions and certificate rewards.
3. Fun Vibes at Work:
- Weekly cafeteria expenses and snacks at the office
- Celebrations for public holidays and special occasions: Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day…
- Clubs and sports activities: football, table-tennis, badminton, foosball …
4. Health and Well-being:
- Statutory insurances and annual health-check.
- National coverage healthcare card and flu shots.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone
- Supportive gestures for your important milestones.
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Join our exceptional team and enjoy these attractive benefits. Explore our open positions and take your career to new heights with us!