Da Nang City
About DataHouse Asia
DataHouse Asia, a member of the ʻike Group, is a prominent software development company with three branches located in Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh, and Binh Duong, Vietnam. As part of the ʻike Group, a growing collective of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, we are closely affiliated with DataHouse Consulting, our sister company founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Unity Engineer who can ship clean, efficient, code, bug-free code. We are creating a Unity 2d multiplayer app with real-time networking, text messaging, and voice chat. Engineers should and experience scaling mass multiplayer games while maintaining performance of gpu/cpu consumption.
- Take ownership of a codebase and features.
- Make high level architecture decision
- Write clean, bug free code FAST
- Test and debug your own code without reliance on a QA team
- Strong desire to constantly learn and improve
- Meticulous attention to detail and a keep eye for edge cases
- Strong understanding of clean architecture
- Experience shipping apps to the App Store/Play Store
- Experience owning the full lifecycle of development of video games
- Unity 2D C#
- Multiplayer Networking and Performance Optimization
- English Speaking
Nice to Haves:
- Experience scaling servers and optimizing routes
- Experience with Photon Engine
1. Competitive Compensation:
- Competitive salary, bonuses, with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and extra bonuses based on performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment and team-building allowances.
- Provided working tools: laptop and widescreen.
2. Continuous Learning and Development:
- Work with a global team and international clients.
- On-site programs to explore different cultures.
- Seniority rewards and learning budget.
- Extensive training sessions and certificate rewards.
3. Fun Vibes at Work:
- Weekly cafeteria expenses and snacks at the office
- Celebrations for public holidays and special occasions: Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day…
- Clubs and sports activities: football, table-tennis, badminton, foosball …
4. Health and Well-being:
- Statutory insurances and annual health-check.
- National coverage healthcare card and flu shots.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone
- Supportive gestures for your important milestones.
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Join our exceptional team and enjoy these attractive benefits. Explore our open positions and take your career to new heights with us!