Innovation is the act or process of introducing new ideas, devices or methods that result in better ways of doing things. Ideas to Impact describes the main components of an innovation platform that you can apply to your opportunities and use cases. We encourage you to adapt this guide to your way of working and share your experiences and ideas with others.
- An overview of the Community Sourced Innovation™ framework
- How to use an Innovation Canvas© as a visual playbook
- How to create your own innovation program
- How to align innovation with your business goals
- A breakdown of what innovation is and what it is not